Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hannah French

These 2 Pictures of Salem Carpenter and Hannah French are my 2nd great grandparents
for all you coon girls these pictures are your 4th great grandparents. i was surfing the intenet
and found these ,a man named ryan carpenter posted them . i have been in touch with him
by e-mail , so far i have downloaded about 50 pictures of this carpenter family . i feel like i
struck a gold mine , i never had any pictures of this family , The man Ryan is sending me a
lot more Pictures , I guess no i know that the spirit of Elijah is still around .

10 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Why couldn't they have spelled my name Hannah? I always wanted an H at the end of my name! That is so neat that you came across these pictures grandpa.

Bon said...

That is cool Grandpa- what a blessing

Becca said...

Grandpa--I love hearing all these stories of finding ancestors. You do such a good job putting up all these pictures--please keep it up!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Hanna really looks like her too... ha ha ha! Grandpa what a Gold Mine, that is so cool. It's cool that SO many people are doing this work. Thanks for doing a great job and always sharing these stories....it make our ancestors come alive!
love ali

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Grandpa where have you been? I need more!!!

Bon said...

Time to update gramps

Roylance Rec. Center said...

for loving Daisy SO MUCH...I haven't seen any cute pictures of her in any of her outfits...grampz get on it.
love ali

Sharla Anne said...

grandpa that is so cool you better be collecting these in a book for us girls. I hope to some day be able to be as educated in geneology as you are. I hope you and you and grandma are doing well
all my love sharla

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I WANT TO SEE DAISY! You say you love her and I don't believe you...
Love ALi

Bon said...

UPDATESSSSS! WE NEED THEM!