Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bonnie this one is for you to make you Laugh instead of Crying . This is my Freshman Initation , my Sister
Shirley is almost as tall as me, and dont laugh at my " Slender " legs . They were Built for Speed and remember
that about 15 years after this picture when Grandpa was a Union Pacific Tie Inspector ,That for 3 years Grandpa walked 20 miles every day and in those 3 years ,they was 3 of us doing this job and in the 3 years
We walked all the way from Los Angels - Portland , Oregon , And from Portland Oregan , to Omaha, Nebraska
and from Salina , Kansas to Cheyenne , Wyoming ever step of the way .

5 comments:

Bon said...

Oh gramps- who knew you could rock the skirt! HAHA! What a cute boy! I would say handsome but sorry the short skirt is to much for the word! HAHAHA! Thanks for the laughs!!
Bonnie

Becca said...

Grandpa, I want to know what year this is . . . what year were you born? It DID make me laugh very hard.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Grandpa, now I am finally leaving you a long awaited comment. Word to the wise NEVER I mean NEVER wear a skirt that short with legs as scrawny as those! I hope you keep that kitchen clean after I scowered it!

Katie Lee said...

Grandpa... HAHAHAHA!!! I cannot stop laughing. That is the best picture EVER! very flattering on your slender 'running' legs! :)

Sharla Anne said...

that has got to be the funniest thing i have ever seen