Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Washing Machine Episode

When i was about four years old, My mother was doing the weekly washing in a Maytag Gasoline washing machine, we always used to have to put the washer next to a door may so that we could put the exhust pipe outside . it realy made a lot of noise . anyway , mom left the room
for a minute and being the sweet little helper that i was , i decided that I would help do the washing , so i started to put the clothes through the wringer , but the wringer grabbed my hand and pulled my arm clear up to the shoulder ,mother hearing the ruckus came running in and hit
the quick release and then when my arm was free , I fainted .
Lession - Dont let your children help with gasoline washer , well be we dont have them anymore .

4 comments:

Becca said...

I am glad we don't have gasoline washers anymore, too. I don't need that kind of help from my kids! :)

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Oh grandpa, leave it to you to get into mischief. I can't wait to hear more stories,Keep them coming.

Bon said...

I can't believe that! You are lucky worse didn't happen form the whole ordeal!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

ha ha ha. Keep telling us all your funny stories grampee. We love it.
Love Ali