Thursday, November 15, 2007

My first day at school

My mother took me to school on my first day in mountain home ,Idaho , after she left and after thinking about school , I had decided that school was for the Birds, and so i just got up and quitly
exited the school and Walked home which was about three miles , when I got home,Mother said
what do you think your doing and to my dismay , marched me back to school.
and this was the only day of playing Hookey in my life , but i thought it was kind of fun untill Mom marched me back to school .

3 comments:

Becca said...

I wish that I only played hooky once. This is a great story!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I guess I know know why I loved to play hooky, IT"S GENETIC!

Bon said...

Hee Hee- I guess you think winning is "for the birds" also! Since every time we get together and play games as a family you lose! HAHAHA!

I loved this story the best!! It made me laugh! I agree with Han it must be genetic!!

Bonnie